Licensed ASSOCIATE BROKER
The Engine of the Operation.
Tireless. Trusted. Creative. Passionate. Problem Solver.
Nancy has been in Westchester real estate since 1985 and has helped thousands of people buy, sell or rent properties.
What drives Nancy? A passion for helping people that goes above and beyond what other agents bring.
Right-sizing, upsizing, downsizing, young or old -- if you sign on with Nancy you gain access to a full arsenal of real estate firepower that includes her entire team and more than 30 years of experience helping clients buy and sell properties.
Sometimes real estate gets tricky, and you need a pro -- someone who has seen and done it all.
Creative solutions. One family came into Nancy’s office wanting to buy a house. The problem? They had no money. Like, none. But they did have income, and Nancy found a seller willing to do a deal with a 100% mortgage -- no easy feat. Then, on the day of the closing, a huge snowstorm hit Westchester, so Nancy cross-country skied to the closing. The deal happened. Problem solved. Their daughter was about 8 at the time. A few years ago, Nancy sold her a house in Croton.
Above and beyond. To Nancy, people matter much more than profits. One family approached her for help selling a house after a parent died. Decades of accumulated stuff had to be dealt with. Nancy handled everything. She shipped some items to loved ones, arranged an estate sale, donated items that didn’t sell to charity and got rid of whatever was left at the end. It worked so well she made that service a part of her tool kit, at no charge.
Wise advice. Nancy doesn’t just help you buy or sell – she helps you figure out how to make it go smoothly. Like the time she was helping a seller who was moving out of state. They planned to move on July 1, but Nancy had a better idea: Move in June so that the client’s son could have at least one day in school before summer vacation started. He made friends that day, had a great summer and hit the ground running in September. The whole transition was easier.
If you want an agent who values your business, helps you through the process and considers you a valued customer for life, call Nancy.
- Broker Associate for Houlihan Lawrence, Westchester's largest realtor with the greatest market share and market exposure.
- #1 Associate for Houlihan Lawrence – company-wide for number of sold transactions – 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- #1 Associate in the entire Multiple Listing Service in Westchester-Putnam Counties – units sold and total dollar volume – 2011 to Present.
- Full time real estate broker since 1985.
- Named #28 to the nationwide The Wall Street Journal Top Thousand US Realtors
- President of Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors in 2012 – the 11th largest realtor board in the United States.
- Exclusive Listing Agent. The Ritz Carlton Residences, Trump Park, Trump Tower, The Lofts.